Peel Forest Outdoor Centre offers adventure like you have never had it before. From water to land based activities, we provide safe and affordable, high quality outdoor pursuits, tailor-made for all age groups and levels of experience.
We aim to provide the ultimate outdoor experience: having fun and adventure while broadening your appreciation of our beautiful, unique environment.
- Challenge yourself, learn new skills, & build up a store of new confidence
- Experience high adrenalin adventure within a context of safety
- Learn about the environment as you actively engage with it
- Personal / group development in the unique NZ outdoors - we can cater to what you want to get out of the programme, including leadership, team work, self development and learning about your values.
- Our programmes are flexible: you can come to us or we can come to you.
Peel Forest Outdoor Centre is registered with WorkSafe NZ as an adventure activity provider. We are audited by Maritime NZ and OutdoorsMark.
We also provide well qualified staff who will endevour to provide you with a quality, safe and amazing experience while you are with us. Our staff hold qualifications from:
- NZ Outdoor Instructors Association (NZOIA)
- NZ Rafting Association (NZRA)
- Current first aid